Recipe for happiness



Everybody needs a carrot to go one step beyond

Doesn't matter if you eat it or not. As long as the eyes are focused on the carrot, you may go one step forward. And that's always enough!

This is a blog, about all the small pleasures in life.. and the greatest of all; Food!

Interesting recipes from Greece and all over the world, amazing deco ideas, inspiring art, fabulous trends, cute handmade stuff, dreamy destinations, a clever line, a funny thought...

Anything that makes me go... wow! and makes me smile, can be... my carrot.

After all, happiness is a piece of cake!
A carrot cake!

Take a bite!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Chalkboard inspirations! Μαυροπίνακας και κιμωλία. Ένα διαχρονικό ζευγάρι!






























































I love chalkboard paint! I do have a chalkboard wall and i so love it! I want to use it in my new home as a calendar like the last pic above. I think it's very useful! Also, black chalkboard gives a sophisticated look in any way you use it. What's your opinion about it? Love it or hate it?

Λατρεύω την αισθητική του μαυροπίνακα. Ήδη έχουμε έναν τέτοιο τοίχο στο γραφείο και μας αρέσει πολύ! Προσδίδει ένα πολύ σοφιστικέ λουκ, αρκεί να μην το παρακάνετε! Σας παραθέτω μερικές ωραίες ιδέες, δύο απο τις οποίες θα εφαρμόσω άμεσα. Τις γλάστρες και το ημερολόγιο τοίχου!

7 comments:

  1. Πολύ όμορφα!!
    Τέλειες οι γλαστρούλες και ο πίνακας ανακοινώσεων!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Καλά, τι φοβερές ιδέες είναι αυτές!!!
    Και οι γλαστρούλες τέλειες!!
    Φιλιά!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Εμ αυτά βρίσκεις μας ξεσηκώνεις για τα καλά και δεν σου αρέσει και κανένα σπίτι μετά.
    Φιλάκια!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Η ιδεα της πρωτης φωτογραφιας ειναι φοβερη για κουζινα.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Actually I have a can of chalkboard paint standing in my kitchen waiting for usage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think i will go buy chalkboard paint today. you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails