Recipe for happiness



Everybody needs a carrot to go one step beyond

Doesn't matter if you eat it or not. As long as the eyes are focused on the carrot, you may go one step forward. And that's always enough!

This is a blog, about all the small pleasures in life.. and the greatest of all; Food!

Interesting recipes from Greece and all over the world, amazing deco ideas, inspiring art, fabulous trends, cute handmade stuff, dreamy destinations, a clever line, a funny thought...

Anything that makes me go... wow! and makes me smile, can be... my carrot.

After all, happiness is a piece of cake!
A carrot cake!

Take a bite!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Soft and pale inspirations! Μια παλέτα από παλ διαθέσεις!





I woke up with a smile today...! Autumn (the most beautiful season of the year) is on the way, and a romantic mood is in the air... Officially Autumn arrives in 3 days from now and Athens is once again jammed, crowded, noisy and I'm a step away from finding my routine behind my office...But despite all that, i don't feel tired nor disappointed from what lies ahead; i still have that illusion, that if i sit under the sun for a few minutes i will conserve my tan, that in the weekends i can still go for a swim or even make homemade ice-cream and walk around wearing my light summer clothes at night without being cold. I'm looking forward to Autumn, even if "L" is a bit winy about it!
If I'm not on an island, i can stay at home and bake cakes and if I'm not on the beach because I'm working, I might as well stay in and EAT my homemade cakes!I believe you can tell that I'm in the mood for soft pale colors, vintage finds, pink macarons, for tea and biscuits in the balcony chin-chatting with the girls ... So cozy, so homey!

Τελευταία - κουτσή - εβδομάδα καλοκαιριού. Το φθινόπωρο επισήμως κάνει την εμφανισή του σε 3 24ωρα, η Αθήνα έχει γεμίσει κόσμο, πήζεις πάλι στους δρόμους, τρέχεις πάλι στη δουλειά, η ρουτίνα έχει μπει πάλι στη ζωή σου, αλλά δεν έχεις κουραστεί ακόμα, ακόμα έχεις την ψευδαίσθηση οτι αν κάτσεις λίγη ώρα στο μπαλκόνι και σε δει ο ήλιος θα διατηρήσεις το μαύρισμά σου, ακόμα μπορείς να κάνεις σαββατοκύριακο βουτιές, ακόμα μπορείς να φοράς τα άνετα καλοκαιρινά, ακόμα μπορείς να φτιάξεις παγωτό και ακόμα μπορείς να κυκλοφορείς χωρίς ζακετούλα το βράδυ. Εγώ ανυπομονώ για το φθινόπωρο και ας γκρινιάζει ο Λ.
Αν δεν είναι να είμαι σε κάποιο νησί, ας είμαι σπίτι και ας φτιάχνω κέικ! Αν δεν είναι να βγω στην παραλία γιατί δουλεύω, ας είμαι σπίτι και ας τρώω το κέικ! Έχω μια διάθεση για γλυκά παλ χρώματα, για ροζ και φυστικί μακαρόν, για τσάι με μπισκότα στο μπαλκόνι με κοριτσοπαρέα... Εσείς;

via

3 comments:

  1. θα ηθελα τα μανταλακια!
    ευχαριστω!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors. Why not try to make a moodboard with those colors? I think I will give it a try.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Λατρεύω το φθινόπωρο! Τις πρώτες συννεφιές,τις πρώτες ψυχρούλες,τις πρώτες μηλόπιτες,τα πρώτα χαλάκια,τις καινούριες σειρές,το μάζεμα γενικώς στο σπίτι. Αρκεί να είμαστε ξένοιαστοι από προβλήματα...λίγο δύσκολο αυτή την εποχή. Αλλά δεν μπορεί καπου υπάρχει φως, έστω φινοπωρινό :)

    Despina K

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails